Traditional Machu Picchu 2 Days Tour by Trainfrom
The recommended option if you want to experience Machu Picchu to the fullest and patiently.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Large Group
The recommended option if you want to experience Machu Picchu to the fullest and patiently, without having to worry about the weather or the agglomeration in the precinct.
The main goal of this tour is to provide a better experience in your visit to the Inca citadel, it is also perfect for those who are planning to explore the mountains Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu early in the day.
This tour also allows the traveler to get to know the town of Aguas Calientes without haste and to do some activities such as visiting the hot springs, visiting the museum or make a stop at the orchid sanctuary which has a great variety of birds and butterflies.
- Transfers from your hotel in Cusco / Ollantaytambo train station / Hotel in Cusco
- Train Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) / Ollantaytambo.
- Cold or hot drink and a snack with Andean ingredients (inside the train).
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional Bilingual Guide for 2 hours and 30 minutes (in Group).
- Entrance ticket to MachuPicchu or Huaynapicchu Mountain (check availability).
- Bus up and down CONSETTUR (Aguas Calientes – Machupichu – Aguas Calientes).
- Extra money.
- Food not mentioned in the program.
CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
We will start the trip picking you up from your hotel and then transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (The journey takes 1 hour and 40 minutes).
It is important to be half an hour before the departure of the train, the staff of our agency will help you board your train to avoid any inconvenience.
On your train trip to Machu Picchu, you will see changing landscapes, rivers, tunnels, villages, and architectural ruins. (The time travel by train is 1 hour and 40 minutes).
When you arrive, you will be received by our agency staff who will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel. (2:30 to 3:00 pm).
You will have the afternoon free, we recommend you take a deserved rest in the hot springs, lunch and visit commercial places.
In the evening our guide will visit you to coordinate details of the tour the following morning.
MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – OLLANTAYTAMBO – CUSCO
Our adventure will begin with the first rays of the sun, not before having a delicious breakfast in the hotel.
You will take the bus that will drive you for 30 minutes to the entrance to Machu Picchu. We will begin the journey for 2 hours and a half knowing the main square, the Temple of the Virgins, the Inca Houses, the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Condor.
At the end of the guided tour, you can explore the area freely or climb the Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountains (book in advance).
You will return by bus to Aguas Calientes, you will have time for lunch before boarding the train that will take you back to Ollantaytambo where our transport awaits you.
We will finish this unforgettable experience, leaving you in the security of your hotel.
- Original documents provided for your reservation.
- Machu Picchu Backpack – Onboard Luggage Transfer Policy (Route to Machu Picchu):
- Only 1 bag or rucksack of 05kg/11lb is allowed. 62 linear inches/157cm (height + length + width).
- Suitable clothing for the trip (hat or cap, polo or shirt, polar fleece, waterproof jacket, rain poncho in rainy season, light pants, trekking shoes)
- Sunscreen, mosquito repellent, lipstick.
- Water bottle
- Pills for altitude sickness.
- Camera, external battery, photo memory.
- Additional national currency (soles)
- Have your migration card with you (in case of overnight stay in Machu Picchu town hotel).
You have to be crazy about adventure tours to build a theme that displays the tours so elegantly that a person browsing the tours on site literally falls in love with place even before booking the tour.