Machupicchu Full Day (1Day) Tour by Trainfrom
Machu Picchu is sheltered at 2,430 masl, surrounded by tropical valleys.
Reviews 2 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Machu Picchu is sheltered at the top of a mountain at 2,430 masl, surrounded by tropical valleys and the river “Vilcanota” that feeds the flora and fauna of the area.
According to historians, this Inca citadel was the greatest accomplishment during the apogee of Inca culture. The complexity of its building became its greatest attraction, its walls, terraces, and gigantic ramps impress everyone who visits it.
Although Machu Picchu is the main tourist destination that you should know, it is not the only attraction that Cusco offers its visitors.
Machu Picchu Full Day was designed for travelers to explore more archaeological or natural complexes on their visit.
- Pick up from your hotel
- Transfers from your hotel in Cusco / Train Station Ollantaytambo / Hotel in Cusco
- Train Service Ollantaytambo / Machu Picchu Pueblo (Aguas Calientes) / Ollantaytambo
- Cold or hot drink and a snack (on the train)
- CONSETTUR bus ticket (round trip) Machu Picchu Pueblo / Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bilingual experienced Guide for 2 hours and 30 minutes (shared service)
- Entrance ticket to MachuPicchu or Huaynapicchu Mountain (check availability)
- Meals or snacks
- Extra money
CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES
Early, our private transportation will pick you up at your hotel at 3:30 to head towards the train station in “Ollantaytambo” the travel time is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
We will be 30 minutes before the departure time of your train. The trip by train to Machu Picchu is one of the most pleasant experiences lived during this tour, the beautiful landscapes and architectural ruins left by the Inkas will beautify the route until disembarking in Machu Picchu town or also called Aguas Calientes.
A member of our agency will guide you to the bus station, you will board the bus to the entrance of the Inca sanctuary of Machu Picchu. (25 minutes)
The guide will wait for you to begin the tour in the complex. He will explain the history of Machu Picchu for 2 hours and a half.
You will explore the main places inside Machu Picchu such as the guardian’s house, the urban zone, the agricultural zone, the quarries, the botanical garden, the temple of the three windows, the temple of the priest, the intihuatana, the sacred rock, the temple of the condor and others. Afterward, you will have free time to continue exploring the sanctuary (perfect time to take photos or videos).
You will have to go to the bus station to go back to Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch, visit the hot springs and other activities on your own.
Remember: these activities can be done up to half an hour before the departure of your train that will take you back to Ollantaytambo station, our tourist transport will wait for you to return to Cusco and leave you safely in your hotel. End of our services.
- ID documents
- Backpack for Machu Picchu – Baggage Transfer Policies on Board the train (Route to Machu Picchu):
Only 1 bag or backpack of 05kg/11lb is allowed. 62 linear inches/157cm (height + length + width).
- Sunblocker, mosquito repellent, lipstick
- Bottle of water
- Snacks (chocolates, candy, biscuits, etc.)
- If you take any medication, bring it with you on your trip
- Camera, external battery, sd memory
- Additional national currency (soles)